Ayurveda and Yoga look great on everyone. Give the life-changing gift of higher consciousness to everyone on your list this holiday season.
We’ve compiled a few of our favorite gift ideas below, each of them sure to brighten spirits this holiday season and all year long.
A yogi's gift list
1. Pranayama and meditation consultation package: Is someone on your list looking to start or deepen a spiritual practice? Pranayama (breath control), one of the most powerful limbs of Yoga, works deeply over time to enhance spiritual connection. Regular pranayama and meditation supports health and mental well-being on many levels, but it is important to learn the tools from a skilled teacher. Our new pranayama and meditation consultation package consists of five consultations, all designed to guide someone to start or deepen a personal pranayama and meditation practice. Bonus: combine with an Ayurvedic health consultation for a reduced price of $333!
2. Ayurvedic kitchen basics: This package contains everything someone needs to turn any kitchen into a healing Ayurvedic kitchen. With nine essential spices, a copy of Myra Lewin’s Simple Ayurvedic Recipes book and a five-CD audiobook of Myra’s Freedom in Your Relationship with Food: An Everyday Guide, this package is designed to please the palate and spirit.
3. Creativity aromatherapy oil: Help your friends and family members unlock their true creative potential with this hand-blended combination of 100% pure patchouli, muhuhu sandlewood, cypress, vetiver, jasmine, myrrh and lime essential oils. Place a few drops in a diffuser or on the throat chakra, or rub gently into the palms then inhale for an abundance of creative energy.
4. A State of Yoga: Foundation in Practice and Understanding: Have a budding yogi in your life? Give them the foundation of Yoga in all its eight limbs. In 10 video courses, Myra Lewin presents key concepts in Yoga, such as postural alignment on and off the mat (including positioning that is easily missed in studio asana classes) and how to begin a meditation practice.
5. Durga Farms dried tropical fruit: Give the taste of island life, even if they're stuck in a blizzard. Durga Farms at Hale Pule grows a wide variety of tropical fruits that we dry and package so you can bring more sweetness into life. Durga Farms uses “beyond organic” farming methods to ensure food has the most prana possible – even our dehydrators run on solar power. Create your own gift basket with our leaf-style coco/banana, mango and papaya, or whatever creative combination you choose.
6. Ayurvedic health counselor certification program: Give a gift to the whole world by assisting someone you love to become a certified Ayurvedic health counselor. Our 400-hour certification program prepares graduates to assess clients’ unique constitutions and apply practical Ayurvedic wisdom to bring health and balance. This gift will change the lives of all who work with the recipient.
7. Tiger eye mala: Give someone the gift of personal power with tiger eye – the stone of power and protection. Strung in the traditional knotted manner with 108 sacred beads, this mala will facilitate meditation, mantra and greater connection to the divine.
8. Dosha-balancing face oils: Chemicals and soaps dry out the skin, leaving it parched and unprotected. Give your loved ones beauty and balance with Hale Pule’s handcrafted face oil blends, created with a base of organic oils and pure essential oils. We offer one for each dosha, or you can buy all three for use at the different dosha times of the year.
Be sure to browse our Sattvic Marketplace for more gift ideas to help you and your loved ones reclaim your natural state of health this holiday season and beyond.