A State of Health: Getting Started with Ayurveda (price in $NZD)
The tools to reach an optimum state of health are within reach and in your hands with Ayurveda, the science of life.
You can start your journey to health right now, at your own pace and in the comfort of your home with Hale Pule’s one-of-a-kind online course, A State of Health: Getting Started with Ayurveda.
Note: This is a digital course with video and audio files that will download after purchase. Please be aware that large digital files that can take varying amounts of time to download, depending on the speed of your internet connection. Please be sure you have adequate bandwidth and storage space available before you begin the download.
The price is in NZD. To determine the price in your domestic currency, check out this handy currency converter.
About the course:
- The basic philosophy of Ayurveda, the wisdom about food and life that has helped thousands of people over centuries.
- Simple cooking and meal planning tips that allow you to use food as medicine.
- To break through the complicated diet fads and identify simple ways to correct food allergies and balance common health issues.
- Ways you can improve your digestion to feel better, look better and have more energy.
- How to be your own healer, using Ayurvedic principles to identify and correct signs of imbalance and poor health long before you get a diagnosis from a doctor.
Learn more about the course and read testimonials from past participants.