600-hour Ayurvedic Health Counselor Program (price in $NZD)
Learn to share the beauty of Ayurveda as a health counselor.
This one-of-a-kind program combines 600 hours of self-paced study with personal support from Hale Pule to ground you in the philosophy and practice of Ayurveda, preparing you to work with clients facing a variety of health issues.
Note: This program contains video and audio files that will download after purchase. Please be aware that large digital files that can take varying amounts of time to download, depending on the speed of your internet connection. Please be sure you have adequate bandwidth and storage space available before you begin the download. Please download only one item at a time for the best results.
Included in the cost of the program is an Ayurvedic health consultation with a Hale Pule practitioner. Instructions on how to book are available upon purchase.
The price is in NZD. To determine the price in your domestic currency, check out this handy currency converter.
- A 10-video online course, A State of Health: Getting Started with Ayurveda, to help you incorporate a sattvic Ayurvedic lifestyle.
- A self-paced program covering 20 in-depth lessons designed to teach you the philosophy and practical application of Ayurveda.
- One-on-one email support from a certified Ayurvedic health counselor at Hale Pule.
- Audio lectures accompanying each of the 20 lessons, where you will learn Ayurveda in the traditional manner of shruti, or that which is heard. These audio lectures will help you truly connect with the written lessons.
- Hands-on work evaluating case studies from real clients to prepare you for working as an Ayurvedic health counselor.
- Six live group webcasts per year where you can ask questions and gain clarity.
- Access to an online message board, where you can connect and share with other students from around the world.
- Discounts on other Hale Pule training programs to support your professional growth, such as our Ayurvedic chef training, Ayurvedic treatment training and in-person intensive trainings on Kaua'i.
- The chance to be listed on Hale Pule’s website as an affiliate Ayurvedic health counselor.