Panchakarma Home Therapy (Hale Pule practitioner consultation)
Panchakarma is the ancient Ayurvedic practice to cleanse and rejuvenate your whole being. It is traditionally performed in treatment centers in India, but Hale Pule’s program makes the same treatment available in the comfort of your own home.
Your Panchakarma Home Therapy package includes:
- A one-hour Ayurvedic health consultation to develop an individualized program for your unique needs.
- An e-guide with a full program overview, covering all the details you need to nourish yourself, including a day-by-day overview of Panchakarma Home Therapy, kitchadi recipes, FAQs, instructions on the treatments recommended for you and more.
- A 15-minute Ayurvedic health consultation after the completion of Panchakarma Home Therapy.
- A personalized panchakarma package shipped to your home with the herbs and oils you need to bring greater health.
- Audiobook of Myra Lewin's book, Freedom in Your Relationship with Food.
- Email support whenever you need it.
- A clearer mind and body and a deeper connection to spirit.
Please allow two weeks from the time you purchase the program to begin so we can schedule your consultation and ship your products.